The new MT698 is a compact non-contact infrared thermometer with a response time of 150ms, providing fast, easy and accurate readings for most temperature measurements. The measured data can be interfaced with a computer via the USB cable which is supplied standard with the software.
The MT698 has a 50:1 spot ratio and a high temperature range from -50°C ~ +1600°C.
Two laser pointers have also now been added, which converge to a single spot when the unit is at the optimum distance from the object being measured.
Other features include a K-Type temperature input; High and Low alarm setting, MIN/MAX, DIF and AVG record.
- 50 to 1 distance to target ratio measures smaller surface areas at greater distances
- 150ms faster sampling time with 1% accuracy
- Precision non-contact temperature measurements from -50°C ~ 1600°C
- Type K temperature measurement from 50°C ~ 1370°C
- USB interface
- Built-in dual laser pointers for accurate targeting
- Unique flat surface modern housing design
- Automatic capture emissivity for targeting
- Emissivity digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- 100 points memory
- 0.1°C Resolution
- Automatic data hold and trigger lock
- Selectable °C or °F
- High and Low alarm
- Max, Min, DIF, AVG record
- White backlit LCD display