MC-S-24 Strata Gauge
D u a l i t y
InstroTek MC-S-24 dual probe strata gauge is designed for density and moisture profile determinations of construction materials. the only dual probe moisture/density gauge of its kind in the industry for measurement of soils, soil/cement, roller compacted concrete and agricultural/forestry soils. in civil and geotechnical fields, this device is routinely used for determination of soil and aggregate compaction for dams and embankments, as well as quality control of roller compacted concrete (RCC).
- Measures Density in a horizontal transmission measurement
- Measures moisture at depth
- Readings can be taken up to 24in (600mm) deep
Included with every gauge are an Iso 17025 accredited Factory calibration.
• DIRECT READOUT Large screen displays test results in enginering units of wet density, total moisture, dry density, % moisture and relative density upon entering maximium values.
• CALIBRATION Factory calibration
• DIRECT SELECTION Keyboard selection of gauge functions for counting, self-test, units selection and USB upload.
• NEW, BACKLIT LCD SCREEN READS EASILY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
• ILLUMINATED KEYPAD
• USB PORT FOR EASY DOWNLOAD OF STORED DATA
NEW VERSION OUT NOW !!